The Lego Corner Garage 10264
Designed by The Lego group.
This month building is the newest addition to the Lego Modular building series.
The Corner Garage.
The design of this modular building gives the general corner building a new fresh spin.
The ground floor:
- Jo’s garage is placed on the ground floor. A classic take on a car garage (IMO)
- The car lift is a neat feature. It gives some playability to the set.
- The new triangle design gives space to the building and the front area at the same time.
The 1st floor:
- Doctor Jones has his Vet practice on this floor.
- There is a small waiting room and a consultation room.
The 2nd floor:
- Here’s a small studio apartment.
- The corner bathroom is a prime example of how much you can do in a small area.
- I know that the design is based on a classic garage. But I’m planning on adding this charging station. For the electric cars in my city.
- An extra floor for Doctor Jones would be a nice addition. Place the waiting room with a front desk on one floor and have two consultation rooms on another floor.
This is a great building. There are a ton of inspiration for MOC’ers. The new triangle design gives new possibilities. The Lego group has really boiled the interior down to a few but necessary elements. The floorplan simply doesn’t allow cluttering additions.
If I’ve featured one of your creations, and you don’t wish to be featured on my blog. Please get in touch and I’ll remove the post.
LEGO®is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which do not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site